1/04/2009

Secret Sister Fabric Blocks

I pieced up 8 blocks today. This is my least favorite part of crazy quilting so when I do it I do several at a time..
All year my wonderful secret sister has been sending me all kinds of fancy fabrics and I tried to use mostly that in the blocks. The pastel pinks block on the left is for a Hearts round robin coming up. I am thinking more "Queen of Hearts" than valentine type heart theme. I'm envisioning an altered playing card as the focal point....
The jewel tones on the right is for the Anything Goes RR. These are NOT my colors so the stretch is great for me and perfect for anything goes. The bright fushia fabric is from a chinese dress I bought at a thrift store during the retreat and we all cut it up. I'm hoping the RRs will start up again soon....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts