2/22/2009

2009 Challenge block - Stage 4



Good girl, good girl... I've added about 5 seams so I get to do a motif... Lower left is shaping up. I added gold rickrack and gold cording there and will add both elsewhere also.... I want to use the green cording to weave in and out of the ribbon pansies.

My favorite seam so far is the butterfly garden. the end of it will be covered by the MOP button which I will add last so my thread does not keep catching on it.... I want to do one embroidery paisley and one beaded paisley.. As motifs are my "rewards" I've decided to save the ribbon pansies until last so I can fiddle endlessly with it...

2 comments:

Thelma said...

It's looking beautiful Gerry!

Ira said...

Beautiful block. Great work.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts