6/28/2009

Bead Embroidery and Bulk Beads

Along with seed beads, I used beads from my bulk order of assorted beads to do this bead embroidery fan for Jo in the Fan RR. I ordered 4 kilos so I had a large amount of beads in every color and they have lasted me for years... I got them at wire-sculpture.com and am planning another order soon for those who want to get a better price... Just let me know....
If you have a pre-teen or teen daughter or grandaughter who's into beading, a kilo would make a great xmas gift....

5 comments:

CarolynPhi said...

Gerry:

I don't know which I like better...the beaded fan or the wonderful thread painting surrounding it!!!

The fan is gorgeous!!!

Carolyn

Rose Anne B said...

WOW Gerry that is just LOVELY and lucky JO!!! It is so exquisite!!!

Bear said...

the beaded fan is absolutely beautiful Gerry U are a wonderful beader thats for sure
love n hugs bear xoxoxoxoxo

murgelchen said...

It´s wonderful.
LG,
Helga

Maddie Can Fly said...

That beaded fan is just to die for! What a lucky girl Jo is.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts