6/28/2009

How many and what size


This container is 8" X 12" and 1 inch deep..The beads are about 2/3 layers deep.. It weighs only 1 3/4 lb and a kilo is 2.2 lbs. I put the largest and smallest beads next to the dime... Very few of the largest.. mostly medium and small and lots of unusual shapes... I've used all my reds, greens, blacks, blues, purples,and oranges but somehow the turquoise never fits my needs (except for Jo's fan.) That is a LOT of beads for $8....... Remember you would receive assorted colors... I have used lots of them on CQ blocks and some for jewelry making....
I love the mix and match bead look in jewelry and just ordered Robin Atkins book "Beaded Treasures" which does a lot of this. That is why I'm ordering again....

2 comments:

kerrykatiecakes2 said...

Wow - that's a lot of beads, Gerry!
Hugs,
Kerry

Ruby said...

Are you doing up an order? Count me in. I should have your email but can't seem to locate it.

dixielee@intrstar.net

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts