7/12/2009

2009 Challenge Block

Remember my block that was my 2009 stitch journal for each month's challenge on CQI? It's been a while since I worked on it and added a photo. I made it right through June with wording and July is wings so I started beading last nite on the butterfly on the lower left... I'm saving most of the upper right to do ribbon pansies with Cathy at the retreat... It's been about a month so I will have to get in tune with this block again. Can you find the three hanky corners....?

Here's the initial pile of stuff I started with and the repro postcard that was the inspiration piece... I love those little fanciful birds. There's still lots of empty space left and a few months to go..
If you're interested you can hit the challenge catagory and 9 posts will pop up that document the progress and might be of interest to new CQers....included lots of the initial planning...

1 comment:

Thelma said...

Such beautiful work Gerry!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts