8/14/2009

Peacocks on felt

Remember my plans of last week to add peacocks to the block I'm helping with for the novice group? The plan at the left was what I did with photo tools but now I've started the actual peacocks on felt.

The paisley wing turned out great and I need to devise something really clever (and quick) for the tail. I want the peacock on the upper left to be bejeweled also and maybe an elaborate top knot...

I'll file these ideas because doing a peacock "something" is on my list...my ever growing list....

3 comments:

Lisa Boni said...

I've been wanting to do something with peacocks too! Love watching yours evolve!

Anonymous said...

Wow, Wow, WOW, that is so gorgeous. You are a amazing artist. Your peacock is looking fantastic. I will watch with anticipation:)

CarolynPhi said...

Gerry, you just blow me away with your talent AND imagination!!!

I LOVE your peacocks -- especially the one with the beautiful (unbelievably imaginative) tail!!! Plus, I love the lidded eye that says, "don't hate me because I'm beautiful!"

You are amazing!!

Carolyn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts