9/18/2009

Clean teeth and clean machine

For a couple years I've been addicted to these "go-betweens".......... little brushes for cleaning between my teeth and I end up with lots of used ones. I happen to like this brand but there are several others in different sizes and shapes.

So true to my nature I HAD to find another use for the used ones... and they are absolutely marvelous for cleaning in tiny hard-to-reach spots on various things... My favorite use is cleaning around the bobbin areas on my sewing machines and under the needles on the sergers....

2 comments:

deanna7trees said...

I use a similar type of brush and I recycle the plastic tops that cover the brush. I cut off the closed end and cover it with pretty yarns or strips of fabric to make beads. I enjoy reading your blog.
deanna in Texas

M said...

Great ideas, thanks!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts