2/22/2010

Thank heavens we saved the wine!!!!

Joys of living in a 104-year-old house....We have this grungy dungeon that is an old fashioned cellar with a trap door to access it.... For 9 months a year ground water seeps into it and has to be continually pumped. My HWCH refers to it as his wine cellar (which sounds rather cool)... We hadn't noticed the sump pump wasn't working until he went to get some wine for the party on Sunday... It was about 14" deep and lapping at the old fruit jar shelves and his precious stash...


And this morning I am on a jet plane at 5am for a special treat to myself from me!!!!

Thank you for all the kind words about Cobi's nest....All the comments made my day and my week and even the month!!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts