2/08/2010

Venetian Carnival Theme

WOW just as I'm finishing up Wendy's carnival mask RR block I get a newsletter from Alpha Stamps and the theme is Venetian Carnival with a wealth of ideas... I love the little rhinestone at the corner of the eye and the bells on this mask... Why didn't I think of that..????
They are even having a carnival mask swap and a carnival fan swap... I love their newsletter as it is always packed with the neatest stuff and things that are applicable to CQ..http://www.alphastamps.com/blog/?p=541

I still think carnival would be a fun RR theme next winter...especially for those who love bright colors and bling!!!! But after I say that....On Alpha Stamps they did some masks and fans with muted antique colors and they were stunning...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts