4/24/2010

If you kiss enough toads.....can you find my friend?

My picture taking is pretty much functional...documenting work or events... but every once in a while I get a unplanned spectacular shot and this is one of them. Can you find my hidden friend?
She's about thirty feet from the house escaping the heat and munching on gooseberries. The 200-acre farm next to us has been bought by developers and will soon be houses. I know the first thing the new residents will do is complain about the deer when they built on wheat fields that deer have grazed for 100 years. Wouldn't this make a great jigsaw puzzle?
This is a post from a couple years ago, but since I was talking about the garden going wild it seems a good time to post it again. I love this photo as it says so much about the garden....

2 comments:

Susan Elliott said...

I cannot find your friend...

Kathy Raker said...

Adorable deer! Enjoyed your garden block published in CQMag too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts