6/06/2010

Meet Wil!

Wil fills my bill for both "hired help" and "handy man." Wil and I are a match made in heaven.... he is eager to earn money for a car... and I have enough work to help him meet his goal.. He is polite, hardworking and, best of all, intelligent. He only lives about 1 1/2 miles away and is going into his senior year of high school on a career track to become a fireman. His hobby is magic. He and a friend perform at parties, malls etc. No tattoos or body piercings. He would probably be embarrassed if I called him delightful...but he is..

The last large greenhouse was badly damaged with all the snow in 08/09 and today he and I started the repairs... He's already helped twice before tearing down the lath sales area and building 2 new feeding stations for the sheep... I'll just hold my breath he doesn't find a better job....

By the way did I mention that Wil's last name is Powers....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts