12/17/2010

PRICE REDUCED 50% -


When I have the time I love making these pincushions..they are soooooooooo gorgeous... I am taking them off the Esty shop.... The two middle ones have sold. The price on remaining ones listed has been reduced from $40.00 to $20 to clear out these pincushions.
Check them out! There are only a few left. If you wish to send one as a gift for a special needlework friend, just let me know and I will wrap it and mail it for you... If you know of someone who might be interested, would you pass the link along....? Thanks
Update: The sheep have gotten a reprieve and Wil helped me rig up a temporary shelter. I have been busy finding another unit for Mom and we will start moving her again tomorrow... Getting her resettled again will take all my time for the near future...

1 comment:

Cathy said...

What a deal! Ladies, these pincushions are the ELITE of pincushions!! I have one and absolutely adore it!! Once they’re gone, they’re gone, so don’t miss out! Hugs, Cathy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts