1/09/2011

Found it!

Super sleuth Cathy K. found my light at http://tinyurl.com/2bgub2n and I immediately ordered 2. It will be perfect to take to the Adventure in April... The ones at Office depot were similar but had a bulb not LED.. The LED uses smaller batteries and lasts longer on the batteries... HOORAY.. Thanks Cathy.. Why is this light NOT included at the Ott Lite website??? And why did it not show up anywhere when I typed the model #? Well the model number on the bottom of light (CDO007) apparently is not the model # they use and the one they use is NOWHERE on the light.

3 comments:

Cathy said...

Hi Ger - The model number is actually 290009. It IS on the OTT site if you type that in their search engine. However, there is no picture, price or way to order it. Just a brief description. BTW, I think you can even get them at Amazon. I will be ordering one too! Glad to help. Hugs, Cat

Mosaic Magpie said...

Glad you found the bulbs! I will look for this light to order as well.
Deb

Anonymous said...

I got the one you had at Office Depot, might not be a big seller for them on website. Was 19.99 and had the little LED thingies

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts