3/29/2011

Leaving a Happy Husband!

If you've followed my blog for very long you know my secret weapon is Mother Krueger's Sour Cream Rolls... There are a lot of odious chores when you live on a farm and my husband will pitch right in anytime if I promise sour cream rolls... I'm leaving for 11 days and not only does he have to tend my animals, he has to chauffeur my mother when needed. So when he requested the rolls I was glad to bake about 5 dozen. If you really love someone, have an entire afternoon free and don't mind a total mess in your kitchen, you might want to try the recipe...


Second on his list of requests was potato leek soup....his very favorite.. So I made it and it's all bagged and in the freezer. Thursday I'll make a batch of Lamb Mushroom & Barley soup... Also he's let friends know he's open to all invitations... So with that and the soups, he'll survive..Who knows I may want to run away from home again some time...

1 comment:

Susan Elliott said...

Forget the mouse trap! You better set some hussie traps...you don't want him accepting too many invitations.....recipe for the potato leek soup please. I'm going to add it to my Gerry Krueger day in the Fall...
When's your birthday??

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts