5/11/2011

Believe me it's perfect!

Every time I post about putting ultra-stiff interfacing on my blocks I get comments and emails on how I can do it better... I must not do a very good job of explaining why I do them like this.....Believe me, it is PERFECT for what I want to do...

First I get the easels at the dollar store by the frame section.. The taller ones work best. I keep a bag of about a dozen packed and ready.. Right behind it is a tote filled with a dozen blocks. They are ready to go at a moments notice...I just have to throw both totes in the car...

I have shown them at churches, craft fairs, meetings, senior centers, etc.

It doesn't matter if there is a table, counter or even a bench... I don't need a wall... I can set up a CQ display in two minutes or less..

People can see them at close range....
I only have 8 here but I have 12 mounted this way... pretty impressive all together...

It's portable, lightweight, compact and easy. Now if you can think of a better way to do it... you do it!!!! ... and I'll just keep on doing this.

For anyone interested in doing this I did a tutorial last fall....

1 comment:

tongfengdemao said...

It makes perfect sense to me. I'm currently working on a cq handbag. I was going to leave it soft, but the person for whom I'm making it wants it to be more rigid. I will be using ultra stiff interfacing, too. It all depends on what we are doing with what we are making.
~Faith

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts