7/12/2011

My digital Woe or "A Real Gardener is Willing to Sacrifice a Body Part!"

Someone asked how I managed to cut off my finger and I had actually posted about it several years ago....  My digital Woe or "A Real Gardener is Willing to Sacrifice a Body Part!"

I am very accident prone and yesterday I had to fill out some forms because I am going to a spine clinic tomorrow...  They wanted all previous surgeries listed and there were only four spaces...  I could easily count nine and all have been accidents except one..  Does that make me an overachiever?

2 comments:

tongfengdemao said...

OH! A woman after my own heart. I'm the "tool guy" in my family, too. Hubby has learned some, but his interest in tools is very limited. Fortunately, my injuries have all been minor -- in no small part due to having seen those men with the injuries, including my dad in a foot cast for months when I was a teen. (I forget why, now, but it was some careless thing.)

~Faith
http://airynothing.net/Blogs/index.php?blog=13

Susan Elliott said...

How did the visit to the spine clinic go??

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts