7/10/2012

Morris and his friends in a rainbow garden!

 I am playing catch up as this is my MAY cqjp piece but I should have it done by the end of the week and June's done by the end of July...

As you can see this is a work-in-progress as Morris is not even on the block... I'm trying to decide on Morris photos for the next two blocks so I can make the best use of my photo transfer paper.

I have been gradually been filling in the "rainbow" flowers but as you can see it does not look very "rainbowy" because I've not added any orange yet ...So I still have about 294 french knots to do and lots and lots of leaves... I do have a few quills from   Morris's last play date with a porcupine which I will include.

4 comments:

Cathy said...

Oh, how cute. I love all the woodland creatures. Hopefully Morris hasn't been sprayed by a skunk!

Marilyn said...

Morris's choice of friends might leave a little to be desired but they sure look cute on the block. I've missed Morris while you've been working on the gold work blocks but I loved them too.

Marilyn said...

Morris's choice of friends might leave a little to be desired but they sure look cute on the block. I've missed Morris while you've been working on the gold work blocks but I loved them too.

Susan Elliott said...

This is adorable! I love the idea of adding the porcupine quills. This is such a whimsical quilt...it makes me smile every time I see something new...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts