1/12/2013

Another classy bunch...

 Today my Saturday class of five morphed into a class of eight enthusiastic stitchers. Two of them drove close to 70 miles to get here. The room is small and we were tight but managed...  Their blocks were all lovely and perfectly suited to embellishing... After we had gone through the laces and all the trims I had them put everything in their plastic bag and it was easy for them to see before any stitching began that their choices were in harmony with their blocks...  They left with everything pinned in place and went home to finish basting.









1 comment:

Marilyn said...

You are having way too much fun. Keep it up. I wish I could find a cq buddy - around here if you can't embroider it on a tea towel, its not worth doing. A waste of one's time. Oh well, good thing I'm not averse to wasting my time by myself :).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts