2/16/2014

I miss them all...well maybe not Randy Andy...

Occasionally in the links below a post a sheep link will appear and I always click... I adored my sheep and miss them daily (except for Randy Andy...my little stud muffin) so when this post on Randy Andy came up it gave me a chuckle.  I especially miss the ewes now that lambing season is approaching.

I had signed up for CQJP 2014 but I had no inspiration for a year-long project and the days just slipped by...and now I'm so focused on finishing the suffrage quilt I can't think about starting something new... But while driving today I was thinking that it would be great fun to do something similar to my Morris book but about my sheep...  Even more fun to do it with wool..  So when CQJP 2015 is announced I'll be eager and ready...

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

I remember reading several of your posts about your sheep. That would be a fun book project for you as a remembrance of all your good friends. I finally got a reasonably decent print out of all the Songbirds and have 4 of the blocks pieced. I had to wait until my order of tricot interfacing arrived before I could finish and they got here on Friday so I'm good to go.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts