8/27/2014

Birds and cottages....

These are for the back of the jacket... My goal was to have 6 more done (besides these) by the end of the week.  I'm not going to make it but will be close enough that I can jump right back into doing seams knowing I will have enough birds...  The birds are so much fun to pop into my bag and go,,, I'm working on a chickadee and an owl right now....and a nuthatch and mourning dove will be next.. I still haven't found the house finch.
 
I have been busy painting buttons which is always hard to find time for.  My eyes can't be tired, I have to be calm and relaxed,  and I need an uninterrupted stretch time... Hard to get all three at once...but I did get cottages and haunted houses done and am working on some birds and Santas... Usually if I am calm and relaxed, I'm asleep.  It's not something I can do while jumping up to take care of other chores.
 

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

The haunted houses are way too cute. And the cottages are gorgeous as always. You are going so fast on the birds - I envy you.

Susan Elliott said...

Those birds are magnificent!! I just "ran" to your store and bought the only button left! Can't wait to get it...I've been wanting to do a Halloween block for some time and your haunted house will be perfect. The cottages were just great too. You are a whiz!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts