8/31/2014

Fan Blocks RR

These are the last fan blocks... This RR also ran into problems so I am finishing off two blocks for Lisa.  I had hoped to have them done this weekend but not quite...but very soon.. I wanted pink cording on the ribs but couldn't find it so added a lighter weight cord and don't like it...too wimpy.  Luckily I found the heavier cording when I was looking for rickrack and will be back on track.







For this block I wanted green rickrack (which I know I have) but can't find the right shade so I'm going to have to get some before I can finish this one... This one has another little problem.... I added a black metallic body to the butterfly but unless you're very close it doesn't show so I will try outlining it... If all else fail I will add a little gold and maybe Lisa won't notice...

3 comments:

Lisa Boni said...

Looking gorgeous Gerry! Can't wait to see them in person!

margaret said...

do hope we will get to see a photo of these when completed please

Marilyn said...

I can see why you wanted the heavier cording - it stands out much better. I need to look through my stuff to find some black cording for the etui that I'm working on. I think I may finally get this project out of the wip file.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts