7/03/2015

2008 Round Robin Christmas Blocks

I did find my RR booklet so I know this round robin started in 2008 and besides myself, the participants were Maire Courtney, Sherry Johnson, Debbie Smith, Cheryl Anderson and Sossity Smith. I haven't seen their names recently and hope they are still crazy quilting.  I can't for sure who did what block but the last one was mine..  And I think Maire did the first one.  We were in many round robins  together and she has such a distinctive delicate style.





 
This is what they looked like when I sent them out.  I love every one!

4 comments:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

I can see why you would love every one of these - each is so full of seasonal details. Thank you, btw, for posting the up close pictures - great fun to see everything so clearly.

Marilyn said...

Its nice to see the close-ups so we can see the details. I can see why you love them.

gocrazywithme said...

It turned out beautifully. I've always admired those blocks.

margaret said...

I can see why you love all of these it must have been hard parting with them but then to see the expression on the faces of who received them would have been wonderful

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts